Just a few things to remember for your classes at HOT Yoga:
Please cultivate mindfulness, staying aware of the good vibes we prioritize at HOT Yoga! Latecomers will not be permitted into the hot room as this disrupts the flow of class for those who were on time.
- Arrive on time (studio opens 30 minutes before each class)
- First time students should arrive at least 20 minutes before class begins
- Sign in at the front desk
- Please remove your shoes before entering the hot room and have clean feet
- Only bring your mat, towel and water bottle in the hot room with you
- Ask questions either before or after class, not during
- Do your best to stay in the room the entire class
- Focus on yourself
- Take the time to practice silence
- Try to do each posture to the best of your ability
- Practice stillness – sit, kneel, or lie down if needed
- Observe silence after final savasana. Be mindful of those around you.
- Do not wring your wet mat and towels in the yoga room
- Leave the hot room quietly
- Be mindful of dripping mats as you exit the hot room
- Studio closes 30 minutes after each class has ended. Please clean up and change within that time
- Be positive and enjoy the peace you’re taking with you
- Have a great day!