At Bikram Hot Yoga Sugar Land, we want to make sure that you are able to make the most of your Bikram Yoga experience. There are a few things that we want you to keep in mind while taking classes at our studio that will help enrich the Bikram Yoga experience for yourself as well as for others.
• Scan your key card at front desk to register for class.
• Turn off cell phones and pagers and leave them in the changing rooms.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day, before coming to class. Hydration is very important.
• Arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
• Have clean feet and be perfume free.
• Listen to instructions. As long as you try the right way, you will receive 100% benefit of the posture.
• Do your very best to stay in the yoga room. If an emergency requires you to leave, please leave and re-enter between postures.
• Bring bottled water into class.
• Practice stillness between postures.
• Focus on yourself in the mirror
• Observe silence after the final savasana — meditation.
• Leave the room quietly. Respect others.
• If you rented a mat or towel, please place them in the white bins in the changing rooms.
• Enjoy the peace and energy you’ve created for yourself.
If this was your first class, take your second class within 24 hours. The most important key to your success with Bikram Yoga is establishing a consistent regular practice.