Just a few things to remember for your classes at B.HOT.Yoga:
Please cultivate mindfulness, staying aware of the good vibes we prioritize at B.HOT.Yoga! Latecomers will not be permitted into the hot room as this disrupts the flow of class for those who were on time.
- arrive 10 minutes early to sign in and set up your mat and towel
- all other personal belongings, including cell phone (which must be on vibrate), remain in the foyer or change room
- stay attentive to personal hygiene
- be sure to hydrate well starting the day BEFORE class
- water is available for sale if you forget your own bottle
- listen to instructions
- do not leave the room. lay down if needed. this is to expedite the acclimatization to the heat. every time you open the door you are cooling the room for everyone else
- stay mentally present, focusing on refilling your own cup, and doing what you can in that moment
- observe silence during final Savasana
- leave the room quietly, respecting others’ time for self-care
- enjoy the benefits of all the hard work you completed in the room
- plan your next visit by downloading the MindBody app: and register for class!